Monday, November 12, 2012

The BUS!!!



Hi my name is Erika Martinez I'm a freshman @CSULA. I made a bus out of a juice box and bottle caps and used paper. We need to acknowledge the idea of recycling around our house and our lives. We should reuse paper if we use the back of it and instead of throwing out the juice box’s and bottle caps we can recycle them and help the environment and also make money just by recycling and also help out mother earth we live in. The reason I decide to make a bus out of this reusable Martials that I found in my kitchen house, is that the bus are hurting out environment and also humans and animals because of the fossil fuels it release and burn the process of making a bus run. We should create a more environmentally friendly transportation way so we could be healthy and also help the environment be better. We might not know it but this kills carbon dioxide around us. We need to fix this problem as soon as possible so we stop killing mother Erath and stop global warming. There are better ways of transportation is just that we need to find the ways of getting from one place to another and making bus that are better and wont hurt earth. I feel like this project made me get a better way of recycling and also the way that transpiration is killing the would we live in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment