Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Super Girl Guitar :)

Hello my name is Kadi Nsona, and I'm a Cal State LA student. I have here a Guitar that I made out of a big box that used to be filled with donuts and as well I've used toilet paper rolls, feathers, cotton, yarn strings, bobby pins, and a hair clip. This project was a very fun experience for me because I never thought I can turn trash into something creative. Parts of the items that I used are 100% recyclable but I'll be honest and say that it wasn't going to a recycling bin it's mostly just thrown away with other trash. That really is an eye opener for me because why throw away something that we can reuse again?.   I chose to make a guitar because I've always wanted to be a Rockstar and it was awesome creating it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment