Wednesday, November 14, 2012

how november should be

     My name is Vaneza Cordova, i'm a student at Cal State LA I made this project out of my personal trash. I saw a pizza box with soda cans and news paper
piled up on top of it and I think to my self I can start with trash inside my house. Using white trash bags as clouds, soda tops as rain, soda cans as buildings, and news paper as my background. I painted it with some water colors my old church was throwing out and with all that trash my project came together. At first I wasn't sure what I was making but I went to the store and I realize how warm it is and we're in November! I wished it was raining so I decided to make my very small neighborhood on a rainy day, because that's how November should be.


       What I learned about this project is that trash is art. Literally, and I see it all around me I just never see it in an artistic view if we learn to make trash pretty and fun other people would want to do the same. I also learned that people throw ridiculously useful things away. One mans trash is another mans treasure. For this project I enjoyed not having to go out and buy stuff to make it, I literally just looked around my home and my neighborhood

No comments:

Post a Comment