Monday, November 12, 2012

Hello My name is Maribel Rodriguez and I am a freshman at CSULA. I made a beautiful palm tree in the beach. It is made with water bottles. Inside of the water bottles it contains dirt with water to give it the brown trunk effect of the palm tree. For the leaves I used an old umbrella I found in a alley around my neighborhood. For the background which gives the water effect i used the wrappers of the water bottles. Palm trees are beautiful trees just like any other tree. If we did not have trees  human life on earth would not even be possible. First of all is because trees produce oxygen . Secondly  Trees help cleanse the air by intercepting airborne particles, reducing heat, and absorbing such pollutants as carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxide, and nitrogen dioxide. Trees remove this air pollution by lowering air temperature, through respiration, and by retaining particulates. Another reason why trees are important is because they provide us with shade when it gets very hot.Trees do so much for our beautiful earth and so much for us We need tress and we need to start taking care of them.<3






No comments:

Post a Comment