Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hello my name is Liliana Marquez and I am a freshman at CSULA. In my English class I had to create an art project made out of trash. I made a portrait of the ocean using trash that I found outside my house. I used candy rappers, water bottles, and tiny pieces of paper. I used the pieces of paper to do the sun and the pine trees. I cut out the water bottles and paste them in the ocean because all of our plastic is going to the ocean and are harming the sea animals. The reason I did a portrait of the ocean is to show people how we are destroying our world and we are also harming the sea animals. The whole point of this project is to show people how we can reduce, reuse and recycle. Doing this project has really taught me that trash can be reused and can be used to create beautiful art such as no one i have created myself. We humans have to take care of our world and appreciate what we have, Not take it for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment