Thursday, October 24, 2013

Back to the Future! ... Wait What Future?



David Sandoval
English 101
Pro. Ragana
Back to the Future!.... Wait What Future?
In the process of creating this car I realized many things about our future. I realized that if we keep living the way we are there won't be a future. The amount of trash I collected just by walking down the street astonished me. I could not believe that people will litter even though there is a trash can a couple of feet away. Everyday the amount of trash in the environment keeps increasing rapidly. If we do not change our bad habits we will just become a giant wasteland. The car I have created out of trash represents us speed racing to the end of the world. If we keep polluting our environment there will be no future to travel to. Lets keep our environment clean so that way we can have a promising future.

No comments:

Post a Comment