Sunday, February 2, 2014

Trash Transformed Into a Luxury Car







Daniel Marquez

English 95-2
Professor Hernandez
Feb 02,2014

Trash Transformed Into a Luxury Car
            The art project that I created is a representation of all the poor kids who dream to enjoy a toy and because they don’t have enough money to buy it, so I decided to create a car; I just with simple materials. For example: a bottle of milk representing the body of the car, mayonnaise jars caps as tires, eggshell as the face, juice cap as the hat, shoestring as the hands and market to write the faces and numbers. The purpose what I chose to create a car is because toys are very important and bring a lot of happiness to the children. The connection between the cars, and it is very special and valuable because I love cars. Also, when I was a kid I used to collect cars; I could play hours and I never got bored. As a result, if you want to have a good time playing with toys, you don’t need to buy a new one, just go to trash and search, and you will find the recyclable objects then just use your imagination and create a toy of your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment