Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Plastic Straw Holder

storage container

Karina Cardenas
English 95- 02
Professor Hernandez

Straws manly have one use in the broad world. Many only use the straw once for each drink they have and throw it away after it was used. However, I was able to use the straws to make a holder. I have noticed that in the stores, you cant just buy one straw, even if you only need one for that day, they tend to come in a large plastic bag with at least a hundred in the bag. Now if you only need one straw, than what do many people do with the rest? Assuming many just throw the rest away because the plastic bag rips or some just store them away and not use them anymore. I've decided to use the extra straws and make them into a straw holder. It didn't take much time to create and it was a great mind teaser to build it correctly and colorful. I tried to put my writing utensils in the holder but they're were too heavy to hold with the plastic straws. So I just kept it as a straw holder made out of plastic straws to hold the straws that can give your kitchen a little color.

No comments:

Post a Comment