Monday, February 3, 2014

One Step

Angelica Macias
English 101
February 3,2014
One Step
The art project I did came from a picture I saw in English where a bird was opened and in it was a bunch of trash. It made me think of the movie happy feet where one of the penguins had a six pack soda ring around its neck. These images made me remember that our trash doesn't just stop at the beach but can reach to other parts of the world no matter how far. Upon further research it is said that a lot of our trash bags and plastic bottles travel down to the Antarctic where penguins eat them thinking it is food and eventually die from it because their bodies can't digest the trash. I used s soda bottle that I found along with some other trash that I found walking around the dorms I live in and created a visual of what these birds look like on the inside. I hope that every one can make that one simple step of throwing away their trash in the specified containers.


No comments:

Post a Comment