Saturday, February 1, 2014

Thrash Dog

Julian Monico
1/29/14
Thrash Dog
My project started from me just gathering random thrash near my sidewalk and throwing it all on top of a poster. From this point I had no idea what I was going to do so I went online to see if I can get some inspiration from other people’s work. Inspiration was found as I realize I could do so much more than what I initially thought I was going to do. At this point I started to want to come up with ways I can combine my trash to form a sculpture . I really like dogs so it just came naturally to me to want to build a dog from my thrash.  After many mix and matches I finally finished my project and proudly present you my thrash dog thing, and yes I cheated the whole mess of a project is held together by the powers of a glue gun. The two most important things I learned from this project was the power of one’s creativity and how hot a glue gun can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment