Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Under the Sea


      English 101                                                                                Monica Argueta

May 1, 2013

Under the Sea
            My art project is called Under the Sea. Under the Sea is my representation of the ocean; in particular sea creatures which are harmed by the amounts of trash thrown into the ocean. My project represents the damage trash, especially plastic, creates towards sea creatures as it flows into the ocean. I chose to incorporate more plastic into my art project because it is a dangerous compound that contains harmful elements that are not safe for sea creatures. I focused more towards seas creatures because they are an important factor for our food system. By harming these creatures we are harming our own health as well. Within my project I drew fishes swimming towards the trash. The purpose of these fishes is to convey my message about warning individuals about these crucial issues that are presently going on in our environment.         
 

No comments:

Post a Comment