Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Growing Trash

I call this project "Growing Trash", it is called this because trash is everywhere and instead of us growing plants trash is being grown on the ground. For my project I went around my neighborhood and looked around for any trash I saw. When I was walking around I didn't notice before how much trash there is on the ground. I did not notice trash before on the ground since I was minding my own business. On my project I used trash that I found, some of the items I found were a magazine, Gatorade top, cup, bag of chips, receipts, a net, straw, candy rappers, and a fork. My whole project is 100% trash and I made a flower growing out of trash, a pot with dirt, and a butterfly. I felt great knowing I helped the environment and good knowing my small help did a difference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment