Thursday, October 25, 2012

Trash Camera by Timmy Truong



For my art project I collected trash from the beach and around my neighborhood. The things that I used were scrap metal, a pizza box, cardboard, string and paper. For my project I immediately thought about making something related to photography. Photography is something I greatly enjoy and is a hobby of mine. I thought it would be great to make a pinhole camera out trash to represent how trash is such a big part of modern life.  Whether people notice it or not on the street every few feet there is most likely trash scattered around. Most people try to avoid trash when taking pictures by moving people away or changing camera angles to keep it out of the picture, having a camera made of trash reminds us just because you can’t see it does not mean it’s not there.   

No comments:

Post a Comment