Saturday, October 27, 2012

Nature Valley 100% Natural



My art project is titled “Nature Valley 100% Natural”. The title is located at the top of my art project. The significant of this title is that nature is 100% natural. I included multiple pictures of how beautiful and precious nature is. Because of that, we need to preserve it. We, humans, are the cause of making nature less natural. The sea and the air are being destroyed by us. This is why I included the picture of the sea and air at the bottom of my art project. In order to preserve nature, we need to clean up after ourselves. In the center, I made a miniature trash can. On the trash can, I wrote “TRASH HERE! It’s a Trash can! USE IT!” The phrase “USE IT!” is repeated multiple times because I wanted to emphasize the usage of a trash can. I am making a call to action for people to use a trash can. Most of the time, people would throw their trash on the ground because they are lazy. It’s simple to throw trash into a trash can. I am also making a call to action with the phrases “YOU CAN HELP PRESERVE” and “TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE”. Everyone is responsible for preserving nature. Together we can make nature 100% natural.




No comments:

Post a Comment