Sunday, October 28, 2012

Inspiration Board,save the planet



In my poster I put pictures of words I cut out from magazines that were thrown away. I cut out eyes because although there are global issues, we all have our own perspectives of how we view earth and global warming. I put the words actions and lasting impact because all our actions have a big impact on the world. For example, if you recycle it helps preserve the earth and if u doesn’t it hurts it. I put a cigarette in the collage because cigarettes are all over beaches cities and our streets, which is harmful in many ways I used a ping pong ball and covered it with a balloon to resemble our world and an old pair of earring’s from the floor to represent glaciers. I also wrote stop ice from melting, because that is a current concern and concept of global warming that is harming our climate and planet. Overall my project was a dream chart of quotes that inspire me to help change the damage we made and to help me think of what must be done to save our plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment