Thursday, October 16, 2014







My art project may come off as rather simple, but it brings up a common nuisance. My project is an exaggeration, meant to symbolize the trash we see on the sides of roads and highways, which is where I mainly obtained this trash. You notice when you're driving on the roads, or freeways, you see a bunch of trash on the sides. Well, my project is showing what would hapen if this trash were to pile up immensely. My project is showing the trash literally blocking the highway...which is something very possible. In my project, I also drew several trash cans, to emphasize the point that there are trash cans all around us, and if you wanted to throw away something, it wouldn't be difficult to find one. I also think cleaning up our streets is just as important as cleaning up the beach, seeing as how most of the trash on the beach comes from the streets. So if someone is cleaning up the beach, there should be someone cleaning up the streets to add some balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment