Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Confession of America's Most Wanted


This is my confession. I was America’s most wanted criminal. For years I slipped into your homes without so much as a second glance. Everyone in the country has felt my wrath, but people just recently started to notice me. I was a master in disguise a force to be reckoned with and that is because I was the wolf in sheep’s clothing. You all blindly invited me into your lives and I am steps away from taking what I came here for…life. Carelessly you threw me away and I slithered into storm drains and found my way into the ocean. In the meantime prowled on shelves in the stores just waiting to ambush you with my BPA. From bottles, to bags, toys, and food my team and I had taken over. We were on top of the world, but I have been caught red handed. I plead guilty to every crime, but I am confident you can’t stop the disciples I left behind. We have destroyed you from the inside out all with a smile on our faces. Your world depends on us! People know the harm we bring and they continue to keep us around because they have forgotten how to live without us. Now that you see me for what I really am I will present a challenge. Can you destroy my life before I destroy yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment