Sunday, February 10, 2013

Recycled Doll

                                                            
This art project I created with the use of trash that was left behind at the Ballona Creek is supposed to represent all the children that don't have toys and can't live like the rest of the kids. By simply picking out a few of the trash pieces from what I gathered at the clean-up, I was able to create a doll that may even have some meaning to a little girl. Many little girls don't have toys and may never even had the chance to play with a real doll. My point with this project was to make it clear that there is enough trash out there to make nearly anything. This doll can bring happiness and joy to a child. The ocean may also thank me in helping get rid of these garbage pieces that were going straight to the water. It was definitely a new experience to me and I had fun creating this new thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment