Saturday, February 16, 2013

Other people’s habits affect everyone


I was not shocked to see the amount of cigarette buds I found at the creek.  Aside from cigarette buds, I also found quite a bit of containers, eye drops, lighters, and tobacco cans. I was a bit upset whit my finding because of the fact that not only are the people’s habits affecting them, but they are also affecting the whole environment. It is there choice to do the things they do: however, have some decency and discard the items you use in a trash can instead of throwing them in the street where they will eventually wash up to the ocean. The cigarette buds are very toxic and they are all over our oceans. Many animals also mistake these items for food and eat them, which is also very toxic for them.  Same thing with the eye drops and lighters animals can mistake them for food and could kill them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment