Thursday, February 7, 2013

Super Trash!!


Juan M. Galvan
Professor Ragana
English 101
February 6, 2013
                                                                                            Super Trash
                For my project I decided to create some of the trash that I found at the Creek cleanup into a super hero, because I think that whenever we help our environment even with the smallest thing, we are heroes to our planet. We never think about how our daily actions can damage our world; we take for granted the beautiful planet we have, we should be thankful that we are alive and have a place to live. My project also symbolizes how as we become heroes for our planet, we are also heroes for future generations since they are the ones who are going to follow our footsteps and make a better world.

No comments:

Post a Comment