Friday, January 31, 2014


 

Joaquin Gonzalez

Engl. 95

Professor Hernandez
1/31/14

 

 

A Walk In The Park

The project that I made was based on a walk I took to the park.  Well I used a cardboard can to represent a play set in the park with a slide with an opening so kids can get in and play.  I also used some old fallen leaves to represent the grass, and I uses cotton balls to represent the park’s trail so people could walk around the park. As I was walking to the park I thought about the idea of making my project like the things that I saw there  it was really dirty and that there was a lot of trash that was not in the trash can but outside and around it on the floor. On the bases of what I saw was how I got the idea to make a park with items I found on the ground and things I had at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment