Friday, June 5, 2015

Natalie Montelongo
April 27,2015
English-101
Professor Ragana
Trash In Our Food?

            What I want people to see from my art project is that all the trash we throw and that ends up in our oceans fish eat. We as humans eat those fish, so we are pretty much eating trash as well. We need to help all the animals because most of them are dying because they eat plastic objects or get trapped in them and die. It is sad to see that we can go fishing because fish we catch, if we cut open their stomach we will find some type of plastic item. What I tried to create was the ocean and someone fishing. I cut open the shark and put all sorts of plastic items I could find. I also put a cigarette butt because I found a lot of those on the beach. On the sand I also put different plastic items, a cigarette butt, and a “plastic bag”. All of the trash I found was from my neighborhood and home. It makes me sad to think that when it rains all this trash is washed up and sent to the ocean. So please help keep our oceans and beaches clean, not only for the animals but for us as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment