Monday, June 8, 2015

Jaime Venegas Heal the Bay Art Project for professor Laura Garrett English 101


During Heal the Bay clean up I took over the top area by the road. No one  seemed interested in walking up the stairs but I didn't mind. During my little journey in collecting trash that is being littered daily in the surrounding of our beaches I happen to find a lot of plastic bottles and chip wrappers along the road. With that being said I used plastic bottles to do my project. I did a car because today cars are overpopulated and there is more cars than people. Every thing that is being release though the exhaust its going into the air we breath. I did the car of plastic bottles because after the project i could go head and recycle and make some money. People have to understand that there is families out there that they live by recycling plastic bottles.If you think about you're throwing money into the trash. Lets Just try to keep our beaches more pleasant and throw the trash in the proper place. If everyone throws there own trash away are beaches would be much more cleaner. Don't use nature as a dumpster!

No comments:

Post a Comment