Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Litter Man


The Litter Man
My artwork shows the skeleton of a man protesting to end littering. I attempted to include as much of a variety of trash as possible to show that all kinds of trash affect us. We should think that all litter has bad effects on the environment instead of calculating the damage the litter could potentially do and waving it off as a small amount. This mindset will most likely positively impact our litter rate and reduce the damage caused by litterThe human is composed of trash because it shows that our litter will damage us. The negative aftermath will eventually affect humans by killing us and replacing us.
My intended message from this art project is for people to stop litteringThe collective amount of litter created by nearly all seven billion people on Earth must be tremendous, and I hypothesize that most people do not instantly recognize this devastating fact. I hope to get this message across to all of the litterers so that we can reduce the amount of littering.
Through the intended message of my work, I hope to put a new perspective into the minds of litterers: litter is a global issue. Hopefully, I can reduce the amount of littering and indirectly reduce the damage caused to human race.

No comments:

Post a Comment