Thursday, May 7, 2015

Lady Trash The title of my art project is “Lady Trash,” which shows a lady wearing a dress that was made out of trashes that I picked up around my neighborhood. All people like beautiful clothings, including myself; however, many people ignored that fact that the materials that were used to make our clothings can be very harmful to the environment. The process of producing clothing can also affect the environment because it waste a lot of water. I used the color red to fill the background because I wanted to show my angers toward environmental issues that we had created and people’s ignorance toward these issues. I encourage people to recycle,not only clothing, because “trash” can be use to create new things and can also be use to create arts. It is important to protect the environment that we live in because it is our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment